Consultant specialising in Smart Cities and related digital innovations.
An experienced leader and strategist with 30 years experience in the private and public sectors including in-depth knowledge of digital services, communications and innovation. Applies rigour founded from a background in service development and creative design. Provides a pragmatic approach to partnership and matrix working enabling high-degrees of trust and collaboration, delivering significant successes.
- Working with BSI and the HyperCat Alliance to develop their HyperCatCity programme to accelerate adoption of Smart services and IoT by identifying sound ROI business cases that address public sector challenges.
- 13 years experience as a senior manager in local government and a further 17 years experience in the private sector.
- Progressed through strategic business development and economic development posts at Suffolk County Council and Ipswich Borough Council.
- Held senior management posts and was a consultant in technology and marketing innovation in business.
- Led the Smart Ipswich programme from 2013-2016.
- Visiting Senior Fellow at University of Suffolk for Digital Innovation.